Happy Camp is the ultimate destination place to be that's right in your backyard! Recently renovated, Happy Camp offers an abundance of amenities to provide our guests with a truly memorable camping experience. You can use this website to review pricing and availability, select additional amenities, such as day camp, dumping fees, and book your stay.
Happy Camp 4th of July Site Lottery
Canyon Lake's 4th of July fireworks show is one of the best shows in the area and one of the best viewing spots is Happy Camp. Located just a few yards away from where the fireworks are launched, Happy Camp is one of the most popular spots for viewing the fireworks show. Due to its popularity, we hold a lottery to give members an equal opportunity to win a campsite reservation for the holiday. The lottery was held on June 3, click here to see the winners.
There is a minimum three-day reservation requirement. Members who won will receive a confirmation email after the lottery. Starting Saturday, June 4, site winners will be contacted by phone in the order they were selected in the lottery to pick a site. Site winners have until June 17 to return their call and select a site before waitlist winners will be contacted and their site may be forfeited.
- Boat Docks
- Cornhole Court
- New Playground
- Horseshoe Pit
- Restrooms with Showers
- Roped Swimming Area
- Shady Picnic Areas
- RV Dump Station
- 50 Amp Serivce at Full Hookup Sites
- Lighted Parking
|Lakefront (w/full hookups)||Sun. - Thurs.||$45|
|Lakefront (w/full hookups)||Fri. & Sat.||$45|
|Lakefront (w/full hookups)||Holidays||$60|
|Lakefront (w/full hookups)||Nov. 1 - Apr. 30||Discount $10|
|Off-Water (w/full hookups)||Sun. - Thurs.||$40|
|Off-Water (w/full hookups)||Fri. & Sat.||$45|
|Off-Water (w/full hookups)||Holidays||$55|
|Off-Water (w/full hookups)||Nov. 1 - Apr. 30||Discount $10|
|Tent Sites||Sun. - Thurs.||$35|
|Tent Sites||Fri. & Sat.||$40|
|Tent Sites||Holiday Rate||$50|
|Tent Sites||Nov.1 - Apr. 30||Discount $10|
Need to fuel up? Get gas and propane at Happy Camp.
- Gas is sold daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
- Propane is sold daily from 10 a.m. to 3p.m.
Happy Camp staff is happy to assist with any questions you may have about the Boat Gas Dock. Please call 951.244.6841 x650 for more information.
Happy Camp FAQ
- Reserving a Site: Members are required to make a reservation for a specific site on the Canyon Lake POA website. Payment for the entire duration of the stay is required to make a reservation.
- Block Out Dates: Happy Camp is blocked out for reservations the 4th of July holiday. There is a holiday each year that awards site reservations. The dates blocked out are typically one day before the holiday and one day after, but dates may vary.
- Cancellations: Reservations canceled 15 days prior to the scheduled check-in date will be charged $25. Reservations canceled within 14 days prior to the scheduled check-in date will be charged for the first night's stay. The remainder of the payment will be refunded to the card used to make the reservation.
- No Shows: No show reservations will be charged for the first night's stay. The remainder of the payment will be refunded to the card on file, and the remainder of the reservation will be canceled.
- Group Blocks: Group blocks are available for reservations of 6 sites or more for the same stay duration. A deposit must be paid for each reserved site within the group block. Please email [email protected] for more information.
- Expiring Members: Lessees, Sub-Associates, and Resident Members will not be able to make reservations beyond their membership expiration date.
Happy Camp staff is happy to assist with any questions you may have. Please call 951.244.6841 x650 for more information.